Mistake, Terrified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's protection over us after what we just went through and about what we just seen too I’m terrified for other people and us I don’t feel safe anymore either Lord it needs to calm down I can’t believe any of this pray for ### he really needs to wake up too pray for every need...
Replies
9
Views
197
Father in order to get a special grant for rent arrears, a third party (i.e., an organization or person) must be willing and agree to pay my rent arrears and I HAVE to demonstrate the ability to pay future rent. I have neither of those. I’m really at the end of my rope with this whole situation...
Replies
7
Views
221
I'm pretty terrified about going to work tomorrow. May everything go well for me and please ease my mind.
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom