Miracles

Netta

Humble Servant of All
Please Lord let miracles happen for me and my family

In Jesus name I pray amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in miracles today i get a Job that im great at please this time THAT staysss it’s ok I can be a blessing im sorry that i didn’t know I was Robin Hood IF THATS TRUE I DONT SEE IT I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I DONT SEE WHAT U GUYS SEE. Greatlyyy im sorry I dont want to take from the Rich they can...
Replies
9
Views
135
Shalom Can you please cry to heaven, "where is the God of miracles", Abba Father, please help me NOW and give me everything back what have been stolen from me and my ancestors in Jesus name! You are the same as in days of Josef, Hiob and our Lord Jesus in Jesus name Amen. Thank you and God bless...
Replies
12
Views
143
I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom