Thank you all so very much for your prayers, they are keeping me in faith and holding on to hope. I really appreciate them and I really appreciate all of you prayer warriors and intercessors! God bless you all.
 
Dear Father I pray for this son ### who is deeply loved. Please help him listen to your Holy Spirit to draw him away from evil and to salvation. In Jesus precious name I pray this and thank you Lord for your love and care. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### salvation. Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
486
Lord save my son ### from the things of this world. Lift him up out of the darkness he is surrounded by and living in. Remove everything from his surroundings and life that doesn't belong. Lord please put him on the right path. Save his soul. Help him to focus. Fill him with your peace. Give him...
Replies
8
Views
256
Heavenly Father I come to your throne of Grace in your Son my Savior, in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. I lift up my son ### to you and ask you to forgive him for every sin he has done, is doing, and will do in the future as he does not know what he is doing. Help him in his time of need. I ask...
Replies
6
Views
466
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom