Miracle For My Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter fafran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fafran

Guest
That The Almighty will help me out of financial debts.

That one of my son that is not talking, walking, and cannot identify persons will receive a divine miracle that will transform him. That God will provide me a car.
 
Dear lord, I pray that you stand by ### side and let her know she is not taking this walk all alone..I pray that u help her with her financial needs lord and please dear lord help heal her ###..I know that all things are possible through you...amen
 
Dear God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Please help ### surrender their financial affairs and concerns about money to Your Divine care and love. We ask that you remove her worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. Help her to know and trust that her debts will be paid and money will flow into her life. ### only has to look to nature to see proof of the abundance You provide. Help her to release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is her true state. We commit to being grateful for all that we now have in our life. Help her to learn to manage her finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, we ask you to help her to understand her purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. Help her to know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work she loves. Please help her use her skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
372
Thank you, my all mighty God, for everything in our lives! I come here today asking for prayers for a miracle in my brother-in-law's life who's been dealing with stomach issues and the inability to stop a very severe diarrhea. Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything in our lives and for the...
Replies
12
Views
480
Please pray for me and my children. Pray that God will provide for all of our financial needs and that our extended warranty will fully cover our car repairs. Please ask the Lord to surround us with His peace, remove every worry, anxiety, and fear from my heart, and remind us that He is our...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom