May god help me to finish this semester and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come to God as humble as I know how to be. I have experienced a major financial blockage that has kept me from finishing my last semester in nursing school. I'm asking in the name of Jesus that this mountain be moved and the windows of heaven open up and pour me out a blessing there isn't room...
Replies
7
Views
401
Jesus please help me to register for Fall semester in your name we ask
Replies
8
Views
275
Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, thanking You for carrying me through this semester. You know the challenges I’ve faced — academically, mentally, and emotionally. Now, as I await my results, I place my fears and expectations in Your hands. Lord, I ask for mercy and favor...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom