Marrital restoration

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May my ### and be reunited in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
155
Am ### ### from ###, ### years in marriage and my husband wants us to divorce because he no longer has feelings for me. Please help me in prayer to cancel this divorce. I love my husband and children.
Replies
4
Views
258
Dear Lord it is me, you know who I am. Divine Lord and Father, I ask for restoration...After 7 years Lord for consistent work that I love and I ask for restoration for marriage, Lord - a loving relationship with a God-fearing man, Lord - that I respect. No more counterfeits. Hear my cry Jehovah...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,063
Messages
16,806,967
Members
650,515
Latest member
Khiotmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom