Lose 100 pounds

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to lose weight from ### to ### pounds because I don't like to get fat in my body because it makes me feel so uncomfortable. Losing weight makes me feel so good and feel fully healthy.
Replies
8
Views
264
I'm having been trying to get back to a weight that is healthy for me. I have ### more pounds to go. I have been sabotaging myself recently with over eating and eating foods that are not conducive to my health and fitness goals. Please pray along with me in agreement that God will provide me...
Replies
7
Views
344
I ask in Jesus name for the Lord to help me quit eating in the middle of the night and help my body lose weight ... ### pounds amen
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom