Lord’s protection and favor. I decree and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord’s protection and favor. I decree and declare safety and protection for those in my unit ###. A better higher paying job. A safer and better place to live. A to pass the lvn program and exit exam and state test. I decree and declare No illness for either of my dogs. Safety and protection...
Replies
5
Views
318
Lord’s protection and favor. I decree and declare safety and protection for those in my unit ###. A better higher paying job. A safer and better place to live. A to pass the lvn program and exit exam and state test. I decree and declare No illness for either of my dogs. Safety and protection...
Replies
5
Views
302
Lord’s protection and favor. I decree and declare safety and protection for those in my unit ###. A better higher paying job. A safer and better place to live. A to pass the lvn program and exit exam and state test. I decree and declare No illness for either of my dogs. Safety and protection...
Replies
7
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom