Lord, you know the ### who keeps posting below, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, you know the liar who keeps posting below, trying to fool others that they are a honest decent christian when they are anything but. When they're a perpetual deceiver who has wrecked ### life and ###'s by what they have done. Even if others don't believe, You and I, and some others, know the truth. May they be exposed for the hypocrites they are. Thank You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Posting again and I have been posting for ### months. I just wish the lord would answer my prayers and feel so lost/lonely.. I am desperate and very depressed.. I am in need of prayers and a miracle. I done everything that needed to be done with my information that was compromised and went...
Replies
10
Views
567
I have a friend who keeps pressuring me to do things and purchase things that I don't want or need. Pray that he will stop because every time we meet he tries to bring it up. Amen
Replies
7
Views
158
Lord, you know that when I think negative thoughts on a regular basis, I am wiring our brain to believe that these negative thoughts are reality. Just like any habit, the more I do it, the more it becomes part of my everyday routine. Repeating negative thoughts over and over in my mind is also...
Replies
7
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom