Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I come before your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I come before your holy presence and wish to bow down and worship You and Your Mighty Father, The Great Y-H-W-H, for the great sacrifice you oh Lord Jesus Christ have done on behalf of me and my family and everyone else alive on this planet. I humbly ask in humility for the forgiveness of my sins and my family's and for mercy on ### and her family and thank you for your sacrifice. I Thank you for the Financial Obligations we have, the Debts, The Embarrassments & Humiliations we faced for some years now, for protecting my relationship with ###, for providing sustenance spiritually and physically and so much more, I thank you Lord Yeshua cause it is your will. I humbly pray for the continued protection of my relationship with ### and for the faith in you that she will accept you as her Messiah soon, in Jesus Name I pray for this, I also pray for protection from all evil and for the Business Order we wish to have from a esteemed person in ### which could help us immensely! I put this in your hands and pray for your will to be done, and trust you. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God I come before your feet this morning to glorify your name for the great gift of life that you have given us. Gracious Saviour I thank you for the abundant blessings that you bestow upon us. Merciful Lord I humbly request you to forgive us all the sins that we have committed in our...
Replies
8
Views
35
Almighty God I come before your throne to give you thanks for enabling us to finish the year 2019 and start 2020. Giver of life I implore you to give me and my family good health and long life. Lord of mercy I humbly request you to forgive me all the sins that I have committed, knowingly or...
Replies
6
Views
441
  • Locked
Lord Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth, I humbly ask for forgiveness for the Sins I have done. I really cannot offer up any reasons except that I am sorry and I wish for the strength to let go of my anxieties and focus on making Your Father, The Great Y-H-W-H and you proud of me. You have been so...
Replies
7
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom