Lord today is the the first day of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sboarding09

Humble Servant of All
Lord today is the first day of the month when you came into this world to teach us and save us from ourselves. As we look forward to your coming, please continue to guide us and help us make decisions and changes this holiday season. Help us to open our hearts to you, family and friends, and be humble. To accept your love through others with open arms and give in return. Bring us joy and happiness and not worry or stress. We look forward to your birth and being our savior. Give ### the strength to achieve ALL of his goals near and far. Thank you for a good weekend with family and friends and we look forward to many more times like we had. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
119
Today is my first day at my new job. Please pray that I do well.
Replies
8
Views
273
LORD i need prayer today is first day of fall semester, I also pray for my kittens to find their homes soon too. Thank You JESUS and thank you for your support in prayer. Blessings to you too.
Replies
12
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom