Lord thank you for waking me up and forgive ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

da dand every oen thanky uf or the helaign i recived toda.y pleas eforgiv emy sins. hela ### as well. pleas ehal my sweet grandmaressurect her toes brign helaign to he rlike never before in thenamoe fthe Lord Jeus Chris tplea shela ymmoms ### ndher whole body.int henaeo fthe Lord Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
32
Dear lord thank you for waking me up today and others and giving us another day thank you for believing in me and never giving up on Me . And others . To the people who still have faith in me I thank u to the people who lost hope in me I'm sorry and I love u and I'm going to restore your faith...
Replies
9
Views
399
Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning Lord I asked that you touch everybody that’s on their way to work in this dangerous weather Lord I ask that you continue to put a shield around me and my kids and protect us from all harm and danger. I just thank you Lord thank you for the...
Replies
6
Views
487
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom