Lord, thank you for reaching out to my family. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, thank you for reaching out to my family. Please send the Holy Spirit to fill my brother with your special love. I am seeking your help Lord for my brother, I will not stop until his life turns around. Jesus, please bring him courage, wisdom, peace, and your love. He needs your strength to get him through this trying times in his life. Pray with me for my brother ###. He is suffering depression, addiction with drugs, and has hit rock bottom. He is asking for help to go to rehab. Lord, please don't give up on him and guide him into success. He believes and needs that stone cold heart to change and see your shining love through all of his troubles. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find myself letting people take advantage of me. There’s a part in me that believes the worst. There’s a void that needs to be filled. Emotional abuse from parent until they died. Now I feel lost, helpless and hopeless. Lord Jesus please have mercy on me.
Replies
8
Views
335
Good morning, I give you thanks Heavenly Father for another day. I’m reaching out for prayer support in Jesus name because I’m undergoing several medical tests to determine the root cause of abdominal discomfort, lack of appetite and other issues. One of the procedures is a colonoscopy scheduled...
Replies
6
Views
300
Lord I come before you and the prayer warriors on this blessed site asking for your prayers I am having a rough time in my life with ### who needs urgent help with his alcohol addiction lord you know my pain all what I have been through for years abused by this man please don't let ### abuse me...
Replies
9
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom