Lord, thank you for my wonderful sister. She is so###

Lord, thank you for my wonderful ###. She is so encouraging to me. Please ### and keep ### strong and healthy. Help ### with ### dreams that ### will succeed. I am so proud of ###. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have heart problems. My wife ### has watched me struggle with my heart problems. Let ### know I will be alright. I don't want her to worry so much. She needs peace of mind. Let ### have good nights sleep. Please watch over my wonderful wife. Thank you, ###
Replies
7
Views
319
Please 🙏 Pray my daughter and grandchildren are worried about my Mom and I. She is interfering, God and Prayer Warriors, Please Pray now I gave my daughter power of attorney, she told me she and my son-in-law and my 3 wonderful grandchildren are worried about Mom and me, my legs are bad. I am...
Replies
7
Views
385
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom