Lord, send me the person I am supposed to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord, send me the person I am supposed to be with if that is your will. Only you know the heart, soul, and true intention of every man. Someone who LOVES YOU and knows who he is. Someone secure and stable.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Father Lord send her the man that you want her to have, a man that will make her happy, a man that will cherish and honour her, in that way so that she will praise your name here on earth, all in this matter your name shall be praised. We asked all that in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This has been the worst year I can remember. I graduated with my PhD this summer and no one cared. No celebration ever happened. Once I graduated, it took me over six months to find a job. During those six months, our savings was depleted, my credit card usage skyrocketed to pay the bills and...
Replies
8
Views
326
I am supposed to have blood work done this morning. Can I please have prayers that the tests come back clean and nothing is found and everything looks good? Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
492
I am supposed to make a decision about a job offer by tomorrow morning, and praying for guidance from God. Please pray that I may be able to sleep on it, and wake up alert, with a clear mind. The work opportunity would entail daily commuting in early mornings and also my having to re-schedule...
Replies
10
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom