Lord Save Our Lives

  • Thread starter Thread starter esimon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

esimon

Guest
We Pray for Our Finances, We are Down in Debt. We are Crying Day and Night that our business is in Loss and we are undergoing through a lot of financial stress. Our Creditors are knocking our door and troubling us to pay their dues, we are really in a low state, please pray for our finances, we are worried about our future.. please pray for our finances.

We Submit this prayer in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord I am going to thank You for hearing the prayers of ### and acting in his favor. Thank You in advance for the financial miracle that is coming his way and the ability to get out of debt and save his business. In Jesus Name we pray and give thanks to You Christ.

Amen Amen!
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for finances because of debt Lord hear this prayer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing,my husband and myself,have labs,Dr.###,this week,and we pray,for good results,we pray for others,as well.We pray that we continue to maintain,our living expenses,medical,and transportation expenses,and continue to have reliable means,to get where need...
Replies
10
Views
201
Dear Lord I pray that this year be a better year for my family and everyone that believes in you that needs your Divine intervention. Please restore our health, finances, and protect us from evil. Increase our faith in you. Bless us now and forever more. We thank you for being with us all the...
Replies
6
Views
296
Jesus, hold my hand today and hold my daughter's hand today ❤️ Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, come bless myself and my child, and all the spaces we...
Replies
7
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom