lord plss help me secure a job. please

May your prayer be heard because it is in harmony with our Lord. May Love be in your heart. In Jesus name, I have prayed. Amen.
 
I’ll be praying that the Lord will provide a place of employment for you, and that He will meet your every need as you place your trust in Him, ###. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you and praise you, God, my lord! For everything you gave me, for every step you guided me. Thank you for leading me to find the love of my life. Please give me strength and help to protect her and build our own family! Please help me secure this job position, and may things go smoothly...
Replies
11
Views
369
we ask and we pray we praise and wr thank you lord
Replies
10
Views
465
Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom