Lord please show me the way where to go

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord please show me the way where to go, give me favor, send me people on my way who will help me to find a job and a place for living in ###, make a place for me there, in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I'll stay in the trailer where I've been staying at please don't let anyone come and kick me out of my place. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire. I'm praying favor with the landlord. I draw a bloodline over the trailer and Lord...
Replies
6
Views
134
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength tomorrow give me self control I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire make a way where it seems to be no way bring in the help and coverage scatter, confuse...
Replies
10
Views
205
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom