Lord please open my heart! speak to me through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
DEAR LORD,

HOLD YOUR CHILD CLOSE TO YOUR HEART .......

BLESS HIM / HER WITH YOUR EVERLASTING PEACE .......

AS YOU WHISPER YOUR DEVINE WORD INTO HIS / HER HEART .......

"MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU" !!
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord's this two years have been rough for me, the lack of health and work because I can't move as before, help me keep putting your healing hand upon my body, over every little that affects me, plus the hard truths that I face about relationships many of friends just disappear the came close...
Replies
7
Views
126
I request prayers that I can open my heart and that God helps me to enjoy my life and that He helps me to enjoy loving and serving others and that he helps me get out of my head and live in my heart. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
309
Please pray for my son. He doesn’t hardly ever speak to me or his dad. We don’t know why except he is lost. He’s running from God as fast and far as he can. He and his wife have been separated for over ### yrs. I have ### beautiful grown grandchildren. We used to be so close to him and him to...
Replies
11
Views
776
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom