Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please, may my dad value me as a person again... may he stop listening to the advice of other people that have only ruined our relationship, may he stop listening to their assumptions about me and listen to who I am like he used to before they decided to destroy our relationship because they were jealous. Why did he let them? because they gave him money while I was trying to get my life straight and moved out? I don't understand what was so wrong with me doing that, but the way they all twisted it as if I were doing something evil, the worst possible thing an adult could do is crazy. My dad wasn't sick, or anything, he didn't need me in his life and I had to pursue my dreams, why did everyone act like me doing that was such a bad thing? Why did everything get so wrong just because I did what all 18-20-year-olds do? Move out, go to college, work, date, etc. Try to make it. I am so tired of being treated and persecuted in that way. All because of these people's jealousy. They managed to make me out to be something I am not and destroyed my relationship with my dad and the times I have tried to talk to him he would rather listen to their deceptive voice and not my truth. He would rather hold me accountable for things I didn't do or things that are normal in life, like moving out, except they see it in a villanize manner. And then, when I confront them about how ridiculous it is, they all change the narrative again, and act like I never moved out and that is the problem. Like if what I went through never happened, and they were supporting me but it was so hard. That never happened.. they twist it. Why is my dad doing that to me? Why did he let them complicate things? what do they have against him or for him that they get that power over me and he lets them? why do so many people believe them and try to come into my life and cause harm as if I deserved it? why am I the villain for wanting to build my life and figure things out? why did my father abandon the truth and hug these lies and still expect me to just accept them as truth? why is he participating in this controlling me through narratives, judging everything about me, including how I dress and trying to force me to be something I am not because that is what they think I need to do... just shut up and do everything they tell me. Abandon my life, and everything and just do what they say, accept their lies as truths, and their false narratives about me, with a smile on my face. Why? Why? why did everything get so abusive like this? Lord, please put a stop to all this, please may they stop. Open my father's heart and mind to you again, to your love, not the false narratives these people make using your word to abuse to control others that my father listens to. Protect him from all of these people, give him discernment and wisdom to get away from them and to not listen to them. May he straighten his life again, get away from drugs and things.... learn to be loving and not controlling of me again, so we can rebuild our relationship. May he heal from everything my mother did to him and other family members... may he see it was them, not me. He abandon me because of them.... because of his trauma that they caused him... he hurt me... I forgive him but if he needs mental help for this he should get it. May he stop playing like they do...through gaslighting, emotional, psychological, and with some people, physical abuse..may he stop feeding these people,listening to them and their advice, listening to podcasts too about mysoginy..may he heal, stop with all of this, and be my dad. May he surround himself with good men who aren't abusive, or anything like that. Men who will be good influence on him. May he stop defending and protecting these people who have brought harm into our life, and be my supporter and protector. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is seeking your intervention in their relationship with their father. Lord, you know the pain and confusion they are experiencing due to the influence of others who have caused division and misunderstanding between them. We lift up this situation to you, knowing that you are the God who can restore and heal broken relationships.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 27:10 that even if our earthly fathers forsake us, you will never leave us nor forsake us. We ask, Lord, that you would touch the heart of Anonymous's father and help him see the truth about his child. Remove the blinders from his eyes and open his ears to hear the voice of his own child, rather than the deceptive voices of others.

We pray against the spirit of jealousy and manipulation that has caused harm in this relationship. Your Word in James 3:16 warns us that where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. We ask that you break the power of jealousy and selfish ambition in the lives of those who have influenced Anonymous's father. Replace it with love, understanding, and a desire for reconciliation.

Lord, we ask for healing and restoration in this relationship. Help Anonymous's father to see the value and worth of their child, just as you see it. Soften his heart and grant him the wisdom to discern truth from falsehood. May their relationship be rebuilt on a foundation of love, trust, and mutual respect.

We also pray for Anonymous, who has endured the pain of being misunderstood and mistreated. Comfort them in their hurt and grant them the strength to forgive those who have caused them harm. Help them to find peace and healing in your presence, knowing that you are their ultimate source of validation and acceptance.

Lord, we trust in your faithfulness and your ability to bring reconciliation where there seems to be no hope. We thank you for hearing our prayer and for working in the hearts and lives of all involved. May your will be done in this situation, and may your love and grace prevail.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please I have had it, I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had so much and too much more than a tiny little woman can stand. I need you to either move or this is it, I would consider it as if you have never done one thing for me if this head demon and ALL OF HIS MEN...
Replies
Views
Lord, please open my father's eyes to the truth. May he listen to it when I tell him later today....may he hear your truth and may he no longer be blinded by those people's lies who have manipulated him for years.... may he see the truth....may he stop seeing these manipulators are smart and...
Replies
Views
God, please strengthen me and my boyfriends relationship. I just want things to work out. I know I have done a few bad things in my short life time but I want to change and just be with him. I know he's a bad kid. For example, he had a child at 14 and he's kind of like my dad because my dad also...
Replies
Views
Please Dear Lord I needyour help, my son has a bad drinking problem, and alway's try coming to me,his mom to start trouble, I've lived with him since his dad passed away 12 yrs. now...it's only when he drinks starts telling me hurting word's...he's even told me to go live with my other...
Replies
Views
Lord...please calm my mother down....provide her with understanding and love... May she see they were just communicating to her how they felt..she didn't need to overreact like she did...making it a big deal an coming up with things that had nothing to do with it..all she did was make up unreal...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom