Lord please help me to pass my probationary period

grace020576

Faithful Servant
Lord please help me to pass my probationary period and become a regular employee at ###. Help me to excel at my job. Help me to become the best that I can be. I beg you Lord please help me to name my job at ### regular help me to work there for at least ### years. Help me and my husband to stay faithful and loyal to each other. Help us to love each other unconditionally. Help us secure our children's future. Help me to have my husband's earnings. In Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For whatever reason, I am feeling somewhat down and exhausted physically and mentally. Prayer is needed for my spirit to be lifted. Prayer is also needed for me to be successful at work, accurate while being stress-free. I want to successfully pass my probationary period which ends in late...
Replies
10
Views
323
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
510
Dear God please help me and please forgive me. I'm very tired and I don't want to do this anymore. I thank you for the opportunities that I have had to work and to earn money that allowed me to support my wife and our adult kid's. It's not fair that I have to have a meeting tomorrow at ### am...
Replies
14
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom