Lord please have mercy on me as my dear ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous7367

Humble Servant of All
Lord please have mercy on me as my dear friend is making her journey to you. I love Mrs ### so much Lord. I have already asked prayer for her family. Lord she has been like a 2nd momma to me. This is ripping my heart out.

Lord have mercy on me in regards to our finances. Our lights are going to be turned off, wages garnished, car repossessed, collateral taken if I don't get bills paid tomorrow. Please have mercy on me.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
155
Lord please help us that the money be refound, today we get an email saying that the bank will start an investigation about where is the money. Please Lord I ask you a miracle that in these days the money can be refunded. Protect my dad please he is so stressed due to that, give him peace and...
Replies
10
Views
242
Heavenly Father praise be your name! Thank you for the many blessings in our lives in Jesus name I thank you. I ask in prayer that you bless ### with a job, I pray that you have mercy and compassion toward us and allow him to be back to work. I pray that we are able to pay our rent and bills, I...
Replies
13
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom