Lord, please give me the strength to endure the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please give me the strength to endure the pain and suffering of my life's challenges. I know you want me to experience this for me to grow and learn. I hope that my efforts will eventually pay off and that we will overcome this. I know this will help my relationship with ### and I truly believe that you will guide us towards the light at the end of the dark tunnel. We may be having problems now but I trust in you dear God that you will rekindle our relationship and love for you are the source of love, life and hope. Please let her remember the love we shared. Let her realise my worth and importance in her life as she is in mine. I hope that we can be better people for us and for each other as we renew our relationship and we may not forget to put you in the center. With you, all things are possible. Thank you God for all the blessings. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the past years, I have had waves of depression hit me. This depression is especially heavy because it wears me and my soul out. I have had times where I couldn't do anything at all, and now that I am in my final year of high school, I am struggling to have hope of finishing this school year...
Replies
8
Views
293
Hi, my Mother and I recently moved to a new place in July 2025. We just needed a fresh start. After six months of living in a hotel, what I thought was a blessing has become a nightmare. My landlord sold me a house of horrors. Although I know my landlord isn't responsible for a grown person's...
Replies
9
Views
318
🙇🏻 Prayer for Strength to Endure Coming Storms Lk 21:36, Fruitfully Abiding in Him Jn 15:7-8, Prepared for Birth Pangs Mt 24:8 of New Creation Heb 12:2, See to It No One Deceives Us, Mt 24:4, 📖 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. Luke 21:33. "For all these things...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom