Lord my provider, please provide me a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for God to open a new door for me to get a new job or a different source of income that will sustain me and my family allow me to grow as well as give me joy
Replies
8
Views
157
Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
FOR PAST FEW MONTH I AM PLANNING TO CHANGE MY JOB FROM ACCOUNTANT TO CREDIT ANLYST OR FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE I ATTENDED INTERVIEW BUT THEY I HAVNT HEARD FROM THEM ITS AN MNC COMPANY AS WELL. I AM GETTING BORED AND DISCOURAGED BEING AS AN ACCOUNTANT AND LOW SALARY END. DUE TO WHICH MY PARENTS ARE...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom