Lord Jesus this morning I bring ### ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus this morning I bring ### daily before Thee O'Lord, please touch and heal her from chest rib pain in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus we continue to pray for ### with her rib case that popout
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no reason to still be here. I'm in pain. I beg you, please take me - preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. Please, I'm begging you.
Replies
7
Views
229
God it's a new morning, I bring to you worries especially about the debts and the strange ### and ### in my family. May you Father Lord make them leave my family forever that they shall never cross the lines to disturb my marriage again.
Replies
7
Views
340
The Holy Spirit has revealed to me that I am to return to the city where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to the lost, to see the sick be healed, and to have devils cast out of those oppressed by the Devil. Also to seek out the few who are willing to live...
Replies
11
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom