Lord Jesus, my relationship with you is first and foremost ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, my relationship with you is first and foremost and will always be, thank you Lord for the most precious gift of you, and for all your spiritual gifts... I am truly sorry for my sins, and I thank you for forgiving me..

Lord, help me and make me to feel the way I am feeling right now, full of peace, hope and love and joy and happy, full of wisdom and focus... Lord Jesus, keep me free from those thoughts and feelings of rejection forever more... help me to embrace and to celebrate who I am, knowing and seeing the love in my heart is precious beyond, that I am precious.... help me to shine so bright of you Lord......

I do need you to help me, that you will intercede on my behalf and make it so very clear who is to be my loving wife...... please keep me from guessing.... and let me surrender to you and let go of what I can't control and what you don't want me to control.... I believe you will reveal my future wife to me in the next week or so, thank you Lord, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I first and foremost want to thank you for your love and your forgiveness. Today I chose to forgive my husband for all he has done to me because you forgive me for all I do. I pray that he would spend some time thinking about what that means Lord. What forgiveness means and how...
Replies
7
Views
512
Greetings! First and foremost, I would like to thank God for everything he has done for me up till now. Thank you for helping me get by school and other activities as the semester is coming to a close. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet when my future looked dim. I ask that you help me...
Replies
6
Views
460
First and foremost thank you Heavenly Father our creator for the blessings you have bestowed upon me. I pray for increased finances and then some. In Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
510
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom