Lord Jesus I commit my life and business unto your

MRS MAYAKI ANGELA

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus I commit my life and business unto your care.
Bless me with the fruit of the womb, heal me of all diseases in Jesus name.
Son of David have mercy on me, let your mercy speak for me, your divine favour locate me.
Every unfavourable situation in my life, Son David have mercy on me.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please sir I need you to prayer for ### to favour me so I can start my business, bless me with a shop at a good position and with a favoured price. Please pray so buyers will come for ###'s lands that have been down with no good prices.
Replies
9
Views
388
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Lord I commit my day to you 🙏 thank you for my life 🙏 it's the last day of the month pliz be with me as I need to make 100% clean sales at work to end the month on a high. .I'm knocking on that door lord and I put my trust in your hands..Amen
Replies
5
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom