Lord Jesus heal me from ### nerve pain especially

I ask You hear our prayers oh merciful God. In our time of need comfort the needy and forgive us our sins. Heal ### in the name of Jesus. Guide the writer of this prayer request and let them shine in the world so everyone can see You working in their lives. This I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please place Your healing hand upon me. Give me good health, strength, peace, and relief from every pain and stress. Restore my mind, body, and heart with Your love and mercy. Protect me from sickness and fill my life with hope and healing. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
176
To all I am needing a miracle for pain relief and nerve disorders in can barely move and I am feeling tied up with pain and muscle tightness please pray for me for relief and healing I've been praying and have not had any relief I love you God and I need you to take the lead on this and please...
Replies
9
Views
415
Please pray for me to Our Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from throat problem or swelling I'm having a difficulty breathing. Thank you prayer warriors, Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.🙏
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom