Lord Jesus Give Me Strengeth And Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaul

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, be in my Heart and let me be in your Heart - please strengthen me during the next months as I need to be in the job, where my boss recently gave me a nasty warning due to her ego - I didn't do wrong, that I have a council's Word for. Give me angel guards from you to surround me, let my self-worth grow out of this apparently out of situation - I'm feeling alone, so dear Lord, shower upon me your Blessing of hope, joy and happiness - now I am tired and have been that for long now, I give you the situation in your hands and thank you - amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### going through deep mental and spiritual battles!!! And I feel like the enemy keeps tormenting my mind I am exhausted and I need Jesus to rescue me bring peace to my thoughts and give me strength to keep going!!!! Praying over me that His light pushes away all darkness and that I can rest in...
Replies
10
Views
342
Lord Jesus, God of Wonders, God of Perfection, Papa Please pray for me for. 1. Father give me another Grace for me to see what you are saying in the spiritual realm in Jesus's name. 2. Lord, Jesus give me the victory and Rest on every side in this month of December 2024. 3. LORD, Jesus Restore...
Replies
6
Views
326
Lord please give me faith so that I can MOVE MOUNTAINS and have efficient prayer for my old father who is in a very difficult condition. Help to know how, when, and how much to pray LASERSHARP prayers because my father cannot eat, drink, talk, or walk. He is only lying in a bed. He wakes up...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom