Lord I will definitely need your help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE GREATLY I LEAVE WITH ONE CAT SAFELY IN SECRET TODAY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREATLY..I GET LAND SOMEWHERE IN SECRET GREATLY WHERE IM NOT IN CHAOS DISHARMONY GREATLY EVER GREATLY...THE WORLD GREATLY CAN HAVE KARMA THAT WANTS MOM GONE TODAY GREATLY FOREVERMORE IN THERE OWN...
Replies
8
Views
119
Dear Lord, I need emotional healing in the name of Jesus Christ from negative words and actions against me. I don’t want to be a prisoner of the past.
Replies
9
Views
328
🙇🏻 New Things Isa 42:9, Continue Prayer for Wife, Family Rom 10:1; Your Help to Focus on Duties Tit 3:14, Need Your Help John 15:5, DO Both Ecc 7:18... 🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed up ones that loved me and married one...
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom