Lord, I thank you for giving me such awesome ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I thank you for giving me such awesome spiritual brothers who love me and listen to -and DO - what I say -- not merely hear and ignore it, like some rats. I thank you that not only have You blessed them with great material possessions, You have also give them huge spiritual blessings, including a heart for others so that they give more than anyone else. May you add to their understanding and wisdom.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's this prayer that I have been trying to pray at least once every day and today I realized that God has given this to me. After a conversation with my mother-in-law yesterday on how things are between my husband and I, her comment that I should see a therapist, journaling, and praying this...
Replies
9
Views
389
Dear Lord Jesus, what is stopping you from giving me a job or what have I done that I find it very hard to get a job while those foreigners got the job although unqualified and it does not happen to me only it happened to the whole nation of locals hard to find jobs while foreigners are elevated...
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear God, thank you for giving me clarity. I know now which job fits me best. You sent me signs from everywhere, you answered my questions. I love my new job with ###. I’m learning all the information provided to me so quick. I’m remote, ###am to ###pm. I can go to the gym before I pickup ###...
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom