Lord I pray for the needs and concerns ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am isolated here and I'm in need to have opportunities to get away. A car and travel. I have mobility problems. I worry about winter here; it's even more isolated. I'm lonely. Don't see anyone. I need healing and I need good health treatment. I really need a vacation; haven't had one for...
Replies
8
Views
105
Some days I feel like I can’t go on. Please pray for ### in Jesus name Financial burdens have overwhelmed ### so badly that ### want to Throw in the towel. I feel like nothing is changing.
Replies
6
Views
266
I have several unspoken prayer requests. Just a lot on my heart.
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom