Lord I pray for emotional healing. Help me get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilene

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray for emotional healing. Help me get through this trial and to resolve my past issues. Help me to grow spiritually in my relationship with you. Lord I will trust in you and not depend on my own understanding. Thank you for everything you have done for me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I know how it feels to be tormented emotionally by past issues. It does get better and one day you'll realize you did all that worrying for nothing. I pray God helps you overcome this struggling trouble. Many go through it each day so you're not alone. Keep your head up and stay positive. Put all worries unto God because He wants us to do so. Have a nice day ### and God Bless:)
 
I pray that the Lord be with you. Open your heart and let him guide you. Be patient and trust in the Lord, he will help. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with me in prayer as I seek God’s help in this season. I have realised that I need to grow in emotional maturity and learn how to care deeply without allowing people’s words, opinions, criticism, or actions to steal my peace. Please pray that God will help me to surrender every...
Replies
10
Views
214
Dearly beloved Prayer Intercessors, I greet you in the beautiful and unchanging Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I had in the past harmed my son. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will bring healing to him emotionally and that he will then forgive me for harming him. Thank you so very...
Replies
10
Views
264
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom