Lord, I Need Your Guidance And Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear GOD, today I need YOU and let everything settle in a proper way. Let the woman who wants everything for nothing and just take and take stop. Let her know that she is wrong. LORD, at present I do have so many problems and I can’t face another tragedy. I do face a court case and I just did good for this lady and she just wants more and more and if you can’t give (money wise) you not good enough. LORD, I pray in your name for calmness and she just give the car back to me and she can have everything a paid for – in YOUR name I ask this dear LORD - Amen
 
Lord we are saved through your grace and mercy we pary for your help and guidance. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
207
Lord Thank you for your guidance and protection. Thank you for always being with me. I thank you that this even though the enemies meant me for evil but God turn everything for good. I ask that the end peaceful and that the Lord protect me next month in JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
217
Dear Heavenly Father please let us always rely on your guidance and wisdom as we navigate difficult situations In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom