lord i need your anwer on this decision shall ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
lord i need your anwer on this decision shall ### go or shall ### not help us today in jesus name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:18 – “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches the value of seeking advice and wise counsel before making decisions, especially...
Replies
9
Views
635
I request prayers that whatever ### decides regarding our relationship, that it is the right and Divinely Guided decision for the highest good of all concerned. Lord, help me to let go of any and all attachment to him or to any specific outcome. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
185
Praise the Lord Brother and sisters in Jesus name I'm ### presently I am working in Hospital since ### year Today suddenly I received a call from my colleague from previous organization that there are looking for Home Care coordinator where I previously worked for same position Please keep in...
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom