Lord I need deep discernment and revelation to your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Peter123

Prayer Warrior
Lord I need deep discernment and revelation to your will in my life regarding school and work. I'm about to quit school and want to change jobs and you know these are major decisions. To drop school and work a job I have no idea if I'm going to like is hard to decide. I need your help, making the right decisions in my life. I thank you for this morning, each and every morning and for all that you've done. I ask this all in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need deep prayer to save my ten year marriage. My wife ### believes she in love with her now partner as we are still married. She has made it known to public. So I have lived with Shame and embarrassment and I still love her. She has been acting like a devil. And was working on us. And now has...
Replies
9
Views
991
I need deep pray for my wife, she is not bathing and not eating and saying I am no good and everything in home is dirty and I am doing everything in the apt and I am almost ready to leave and never look back and I no God will get me and I need pray for us to move to a better place and...
Replies
6
Views
839
Lord please help me. I'm so depressed. I don’t know how not to be. I kind of think the food I eat hurts my gut and I have heard your gut health affects your mental health. Please heal me. I fear not as you are with us always. Watch over our jobs and keep us both employed in our current jobs and...
Replies
9
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom