Lord, I need a little help with the job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwawaytiff

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I need a little help with the job hunting. If it is Your will for us to move to ###, please make it so. If not ###, anywhere is fine as long as I'm with him, as long as it's safe, and a good place to build a happy life together.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for justice and I need some people do stand in agreement with me; in things that should not a have happened to be repealed and things that should happen to be done on Earth for me; Psalm 9:4
Replies
7
Views
196
Heavenly Father, You are much aware that many people and institutions have said their own judgments about my case; I submit these things before You, asking for justice and righteousness to be done for me; if my case isn't about what they are saying against me in Your sight and these people are...
Replies
8
Views
256
I just need a little help for my cat. I'm ### and I'm ###. Eclipse is my little buddy and he's ###. I work full time cashiering at ### and money's tight. I rent us a little room. It's very hot here in ### and there's no A.C. in the room. The folks I rent from have made me keep kitty in the...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom