Lord, I lift up to You all the intentions, prayers, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Lord,

I lift up to You all the intentions, prayers, cries, and needs on this site. Lord hear our prayers. Lord You are merciful and Your love for us is endless. Thank You Father for Your unconditional love and mercy. Please Lord send Your speedy help to Your children in need. We need You Lord and seek You Father. My Lord, my God, hear us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!!! Amen!! Amen!!

I Love YOU LORD!!! You ARE MY SAVIOR!! Praise the Lord for He is almighty, loving, and merciful. Jesus You are the way, the truth, and the Life. I Love You and adore you! Amen!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protection against toxic and dangerous in-laws, especially mother-in-law and sister-in-law, causing harm and bring their wickedness to disgrace and let them fall to the ground and bring them to repentance and turn away from their wickedness Lord. Those that come against me or my...
Replies
7
Views
305
My daily prayer to you Lord, watch over ours jobs and keep us both employed in our current jobs and safe. Save us both from being let go from our jobs or having our pay cut. Pray that our county receives the form we need to send and acknowledges they receive Monday and by the deadline and we...
Replies
4
Views
270
Lord, I lift up to You this moment! I feel like it is a potential and I am happy but more than anything else, I would like to thank You! Please allow me to make the best choices and decisions in Your name. If this opportunity is what You will for me to have and enjoy; if this is finally the...
Replies
8
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom