Lord I continue to pray for God's divine hand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Lord I continue to pray for God's divine hand to be in my life. Please help me with my finances and my health. I pray that God blesses and gives me a new start with my finances. I pray that he gives me wisdom on how to pay and manage my bills as a single person. I pray to meet a Godly man, that I can grow old with.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
154
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart, fully dependent on Your mercy and grace. Since my husband passed away, everything feels uncertain, and I need Your divine intervention more than ever. Lord, I lift up our financial situation to You. I pray that the pension will continue...
Replies
8
Views
277
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart, fully dependent on Your mercy and grace. Since my husband passed away, everything feels uncertain, and I need Your divine intervention more than ever. Lord, I lift up our financial situation to You. I pray that the pension will continue...
Replies
7
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom