Lord I ask you for me to be able ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you for me to be able to get self-employed. Your will shall happen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
We Praise You Dear Lord & Thank you In Advance For Your Mercy, Grace & Your Love. You Bestow Upon Us Each And Every
Day. Thank You Dear Lord. Amen!!Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
184
Jesus I ask you to move me and grant me peace and privacy I am tired Show me mercy and compassion Christ Amen . Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
12
Views
274
Dear Lord, Thank You for guiding us today as my husband and I guard the resort, since we no longer have a guard. Thank You for watching over us during this time. Today, I surrender to You all the feelings and burdens in our hearts. Thank You for the answered prayers, and I continue to lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom