Lord, I ask please keep ### safe. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, I ask please keep My ### safe. I thank you so much for finally reaching him to open up to me about what is going on in his life. I love him so much Please Lord don't let him make this decision just to help a friend. He doesn't need any distractions in his life right now. I know everything is YOUR will and maybe this is all for a good cause but I have a very bad feeling Lord about this. Please let his concern make him realize he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to. Please save him from this because I believe this friend is just trying to use him and I won't let him be hurt anymore. Lord you have done so much for me and I am so happy please just take care of this situation let it not be a situation. Let him remember the words I told him about the decision. Lord through you I have taken care of ### and I know it is by your WILL please answer my prayer with this as well. Again all I want for Christmas is to be in his arms. I pray I claim I trust I believe in your name Jesus Christ Amen Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please keep ### safe and keep angels around ### thank you God please keep him in your prayers I miss him so much and worry about him on the streets please God ### need you in his life thank you God
Replies
7
Views
633
Hello in Christ’s Name -- If you'd kindly pray with me for a softened heart -- things were better but we’ve hit some nasty bumps — I knew it would be a few months (3 - 6) to get things in order, but I was counting on her attending home group and church with me like she promised — we need to come...
Replies
7
Views
210
Lord please keep my ### safe on a trip. Please make him turn away from those who lead him astray. Please make him reject alcohol. This is so stressful.
Replies
8
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom