Lord help me find my house keys. I misplaced them.

Lord help me find my house keys. I missed placed them and can't keep leaving the doors open. Please help me find them fast. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray for your Salvation, true Deliverance to be Saved and filled with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name, amen ❤️
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I went on my last night walk, I can't find my keys. I'm not too sure if it's because of the ### person who was waiting at the bus stop. And whether it's a spiritual attack. I was carrying weights in both hands, doing an extended farmers' walk. I hope Jesus helps me find my keys in...
Replies
8
Views
304
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear God, Please hear me, for I come to You with a heavy heart. I know I have sinned and made choices that I now regret deeply. I have done things I am ashamed of, and I take full responsibility for them. Please, Lord, forgive me for all my wrongdoings — for the times I failed You, others, and...
Replies
8
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,756
Messages
16,791,979
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom