Lord Help Me Advise ### In Your Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellen

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, we have a friend staying with us whose wife kicked him out and got a restraining order against him. She is not mentally stable in most peoples' opinion. She has done everything possible to make his life unbearable for years. She takes no responsibility for spending all of their money having to refinance their house 3 times and him having to work 2 jobs. He has never hit her or abused her yet she has taken out a domestic violence order. I know God hates divorce. It is my understanding that being unfaithful by either man or wife. I don't believe this is the case. Please can anyone give me some verses to know what to say to this friend or what God would like to hear come from me. Thank you, Amen.
 
Let's pray for the Restoration of Marriage!!!!

(Let's agree together) Heavenly Father I thank You that You will hear my prayer, for I come in the Name of Jesus and on the authority of Your Word. I come boldly to the throne of grace to receive mercy and find grace for your help in restoring my marriage. I take my place standing in the gap for my husband (wife) against the devil and his demons until the salvation of God is manifested in his (her) life. Father I have forgiven them of their sins and transgressions, just as you have forgiven me. I stand firm knowing that the Holy Spirit will convict and convince him (her) of their sin, unrighteousness and judgment. Help me Lord to remain sane and sober-minded, temperate and disciplined because I love my husband (wife) and my children and I commit myself to them. May I steadfastly remain self-controlled, chaste, good-natured and kindhearted, adapting myself so the Word of God may not be exposed to reproach — blasphemed or discredited. Heavenly Father, I pray that we, will be delivered from this present evil age by the Son of the Living God, and whom the Son has set free is free indeed (Galatians 1:4). I ask Lord that we be delivered from the spirit of rejection and accepted in the beloved to be holy and blameless in His sight (Colossians 3:12-15). Lord I come humbly before you and ask that You heal this broken marriage as Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted. You have promised us in Your Word, that if we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, that we will be saved, and also our household (Acts 16:31). Help us Lord to submit one to another as we submit ourselves to You. Heavenly Father, I ask You to rebuke any plans of the enemy to keep this family from being together. We know Lord that satan comes to steal, kill and destroy but we stand firm and confident knowing that he has no power over You, Lord Jesus (John 10:10). Thank You, Father, for hearing my prayer on behalf of this family as we strive for the love of God to reign supreme in our home, and for the peace of God to act as umpire in all situations. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. (Joshua 24:15) May our family know that You are Lord, spirit, soul and body and that you watch over Your Word to perform it, in Jesus Name we pray (Acts 16:31), to GOD be the Glory, for ever and ever, Amen.

Please don't worry... I promise The Lord has you in the palm of His hand.

xo
 
`I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine' (Ephesians 3:20)

`My plan for your future has always been filled with hope' (Jeremiah 29:11)

`Because I love you with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3)

`I will never stop doing good to you’ (Jeremiah 32:40)

`For you are my treasured possession' (Exodus 19:5)

`And I want to show you great and marvelous things’. (Jeremiah 33:3)

‘For I am your provider and I will meet all your needs’ (Matthew 6:31-33)

`When you are broken hearted, I am close to you’ (Psalm 34:18)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a friend who acts like an enemy at times and she thinks she is saved for some reason yet she doesn’t act like Jesus did everything for her. She says she is exercising yet she has to do this right above my room creaking the floor right above my bed. I go outside to look in, curtains are...
Replies
7
Views
251
Lord please, attacks and problems on all sides. All because people, including my brother are cold and disinterested to help solve problems to the members of their family. My mother is old and sick, and my brother is ignoring problems and constantly postponing to do something about it. He...
Replies
7
Views
266
Thank you so much for your prayers 🙏🏻! I clearly could see how God moved during my flight and keeping my belongings, due that I still on recovery process I can't carry big items but the Lord was merciful that I got the offer from the airline to have my suitcase arrived to my final destination...
Replies
6
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom