Lord heal my teeth by Your supernatural divine power ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord heal my teeth by Your supernatural divine power in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Replies
11
Views
193
brian. thank you for healing my ###. please permanently heal her thank you Lord Jesus Christ to realign her. Lord please heal my mom of Asperger syndrome. please deliver my dad from homelessness and restore his life and or relationship. deliver him from all demons give him emotional healing and...
Replies
10
Views
327
Heavenly Father please forgive all my sins and bless me. Thank you for always helping me and for this life. Jesus I have applied for a job in ### please help they review my resume and call for an interview and give a job to me as you know am jobless from last ### months. I believe and trust in...
Replies
9
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom