Lord, guide me in all my ways. Give me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
Lord, guide me in all my ways. Give me words and restrain me from doing anything carnal. In Jesus name, amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I fell in love with my friend and she rejected me. That’s ok because we’re not aligned. I asked her for space and time to heal. It’s been about a month since we have seen each other. Each text she sends hurts me and I explained that I needed more time and space so I can...
Replies
7
Views
282
Lord, please calm my anxious heart and fill me with peace and strength as I face these financial challenges. Bless me with stability in my job and guide me toward opportunities that provide for my family. Help me trust in Your provision and believe that better days are coming. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
280
This Sunday I am to open the service at a local church, and next Sunday I am to lead the entire service (opening, sermon, prayers). Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will guide me (this Sunday and next), give me wisdom and much grace, and that I may accomplish all of God's will in both...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom