LORD GOD, please help restore my marriage to my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

traffic

Disciple of Prayer
LORD GOD, please help restore my marriage to my wife before it's too late. Remove the dark side of her heart that has built a wall between us. I am sure that I am without sin and fault. I don't think it's as bad as she thinks it is; she will not talk to me at all about it so I can't close or fix it, and I need your divine intervention. Lord, help restore the family to serve you and you see fit. Show me how to soften my heart; it needs it. I want you in my life forevermore. Praise Be to God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife of decided to end our marriage of 10 years with two kids. I still love my wife deeply. Please Lord soften my wife's heart. Restore my marriage Lord.
Replies
8
Views
362
For God to intervene in my marriage crisis to Remove that strange woman and any other from my husband's life and to restore our marriage and let me be the kind of wife God wants me to be to my husband for my husband and I to be serving God together and let him always be the third party in our...
Replies
6
Views
348
Please help restore my sense of happiness, banish my sense of sadness and depression. I am still mourning the loss of my beloved wife ###. It's been almost ### years now. Please restore my sense of purpose and my former interests in Jesus Name I pray Amen.
Replies
8
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom