Lord God, please bless my efforts at communication with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God, please bless my efforts at communication with ### and ###. Help me with our family Christmas cards and letter, help me give You glory and point others to the reason why we celebrate Christmas. Don't let my letter offend others.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a couple formal requisition for information. I pray that it bring glory to GOD The Father. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
6
Views
142
Father, I thank thee for this day. Blessings to everyone who reads this post. I am asking in Jesus name that you please bless my efforts. I am proactively engaged in finding solutions to problems, keeping up with financial obligations, assisting others where possible, reading the word, praying...
Replies
10
Views
291
Lord bless my endavors, bless my seed. I have started to do something on internet and it is showing for good results, something I waited for for almost a decade. Lord help me guide me bless me help me inspire me support me, bless this channel of mine on internet and my wish is for people to...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom