Lord God, I pray that you would soften the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2014

Prayer Warrior
Lord God, I pray that you would soften the heart of my wife who I am separated from. Please forgive me for the hurtful things I said to her and please uproot and remove these bitter memories from this heart and soul. Please Lord restore the love between us and bless us together in love, peace, joy and happiness. God, you are the only truth and I am believing you to heal this relationship in heart, soul, mind and spirit. I honestly love this woman. Dissolve the hurt, pride and resentment and hold us together in each other's hearts and in your blessed heart as well Father. Thank you for your mercy and forgiveness. I am believing you for a peaceful reconciliation. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
159
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
236
🕊️ Kindness of God Softens Matrimonial Spouse's Heart 💗 Rom 2:4, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
12
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom