Lord Fight For Me And Let Me Not Be Discouraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord fight for me and let me not be discouraged about false witness against me. The LORD strongly dislikes haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. Lord may the false witness receive the punishment he had intended to bring on the person falsely accused. Lord You gave us the command to “love your neighbor as yourself.” These who bear false witness do not even love themselves, who do they love?
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
pray blessings upon your ###, love your neighbors as yourself. Read psalms 139 on how God loves you than you can love others like he does or at least that is the goal. Never look back, it's gone. Forgive your ### as he has forgiven you so you will not be robbed of your present life my ###. ### would love for you to fall in that trap and you do not want to go around that mountain and steal your calling, your purpose that only you were called to. Praying for you my ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord fight for me there are people creating problems and sin in my life. Lord bless me and turn every curse of my enemy into the blessings according to your mercy. deutronomy 23:5 Lord bless my soul, spirit and body. Cover me and protect from all evil. I psalm 23
Replies
10
Views
165
Lord my father tune out all the negative words spoken over me and my loved ones. Even the things spoken against me from loved ones, my own family members, and those from people I love, people who should be encouraging you, showing me mercy, lifting me when you fall, instead it’s just the...
Replies
11
Views
308
Heavenly Father, I’m so glad that I got out of your way for you to fight and WIN battles on my behalf. I need you to heal me from the emotional scars left behind from the trauma I never sought vengeance (because I KNOW that YOU are ultimate equalizer in ALL circumstances). I just want the truth...
Replies
10
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom