lord can u cast your miracle on this house ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DISHITA10

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, can you cast your miracle on this house deal in our favor and make the impossible...possible?
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for this new day. Thank You for the breath in our lungs, the food on our table, and the love that still holds our family together. You are good all the time, and even in our struggles, You remain faithful. Lord, I lift up my husband and our life together. As we walk...
Replies
5
Views
222
Dear Lord, I will never stop asking You for a breakthrough and a miracle, until You release what truly belongs to me — in Your will and in Your perfect time. 🙏 If there are things in my journey that are not aligned with Your plan, help me to let them go. I surrender them all to You, Lord. Give...
Replies
10
Views
387
Heavenly Father, I poured my heart out to my husband by text tonight. I can't sleep. My health is failing. I'm so tired. I need my husband home. I've been reading his medical records and all the lies his sister and daughter have told doctors and friends against me. I don't even care about any of...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom